Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spring (Has Sprung)


Sometimes if you open your eyes, few places have the comparable beauty of Melbourne in Spring time. The sky is a uniform blue, complimented by the green of the leaves sprouting again from their winter slumber. The sunlight dances uninhibited through the cloudless skies, illuminating the trees and casting firm shadows across the grass.

Nothing is better than a good book, a cheesecake, a hot chocolate, and the weight of the world far away from you, if only for a brief hour or two.

4 comments:

LiveByFaith79 said...

I need a break-away!!! :)

Nicole said...

wah looks like someone there enjoy saja wo!

mellowdramatic said...

Apa ni lah! I kerja kuat tau to earn my days off! Enjoy saja wo! Hahaha! (Don't say so loud lah... I'm trying to give my mum the impression that I work very hard here, okay!)

LiveByFaith79 said...

Auntie read this blog? Hello Auntie,, Heng khuen and Heng Wai have been working super super hard..