Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Surfing Youtube (So You Don't Have To): Part 1

Today, I'm going to be taking a break from the Love series. I know that some of my readers are going through exams right now and that probably means that you have less time to search through the millions of videos in finding that right one.

So I present a new series from today called Surfing Youtube (So You Don't Have To) where I will post up some of my favourite Youtube clips which you can stream and then follow the links to see what else they have.

One of my favourite things to look for in Youtube are acapella groups. This is by far one of the most entertaining groups all the way from BYU (Brigham Young University) in Utah. And just to prove that it's no fluke:

Okay, now that you've had your ten minutes of relaxation... back to the books!

No comments: