Friday, April 4, 2008

A Kindred Spirit

I have happily stumbled across this on Youtube... It is a clip from OCF London's Valentine's Day Open Mike... I have not been able to take my eyes off this clip - it reminds me so much of my OCF days.

She has an amazing voice, plays the guitar well and has a great sense of humour to boot!

I would have tried to pull off some time like this in my time as well, and it is nice to see the same heart for God and laughter in somebody else!

Although she has absolutely owned this performance in a way I could never have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you're right. She is a lot like you. :) So when are you going to get her number and sweep yourself off your feet? :)

It does bring back memories though.

- Jak

mellowdramatic said...

Haha, funny man, Jak! The only way she'll give me her number is through a song, I suspect!

Yeah, those were good times being in the band, eh? Maybe we should strike out our IMU Reunion tour - the Police are doing it! Haha!