Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sleep In Heavenly Peace

To all my readers who have been checking the obituaries for me, let me just say that there is a death in my life indeed. My computer of six years is finally dying on me, and with it, all my photos and associated memories.

It is irredeemable, and I am afraid that I will be unable to write for the next one or two weeks. I will be dependent on the kindness of my friends for access to the internet these next few weeks.
Oh, well, change is inevitable, I guess, and what better way to ring in the New Year, than, perhaps, with a new computer.
Have yourself a blessed Christmas, and may you keep your resolutions in the coming year. If only for a week.

3 comments:

LiveByFaith79 said...

Hk,

waahhh.... next 2 weeks... sob sob..can't wait to see u soon..:)

Nicole said...

owww so cham ah? Merry Xmas by the way!!! hmm just in case you don't get this...I'll text you now and wish you!! haha

Anonymous said...

Hey bro managed to back up the pics or not?