Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Fundamental Things Apply

So much to type, and so little time!

I will be heading up to M. again, this time for ten days, so I might not have the chance to share things with you until then!

Unless K brings wonderful internet access with her when she comes to visit this weekend! Yay!!

(All the elephants in the house, put your hands in the air!! Now wave them around like you just don't care...
... that you're letting go of the swinging vines and dropping to your death below! {Curse you, cute kiddie song!})

Till then, feel free to read up on some of my old stuff!

A big welcome to Melbourne to my mum and sis, who I will not be able to see at the airport, but who I can't wait to wrap my arms around when I finally come back!

Big farewell hugs and kisses! hK.

No comments: