Friday, June 11, 2010

Not Myself

Would you want me when I'm not myself?
Wait it out while I am someone else? 
- John Mayer, Not Myself

To all my friends who click on this blog ever so often to check if anything new is up, let me apologise that these next few months will be fairly scarce in terms of blogposts as I am (desperately) trying to study for exams in September. 
All my years of last minute studying are now coming back to haunt me, so I would appreciate all your prayers as I push through to these exams. 
Just to give you an indication of how little I actually love studying, let's just say I preferred a visit to the dentist yesterday than to actually picking up my books. 
That's right folks - I would actually prefer a lifetime of having my tooth drilled rather than study.  
Just when I had thought that I would never ever have to touch another textbook again, here I go again, unfortunately! 
Time to listen to my popo (grandma), and kan lik tit took shi ah (study hard ah)! 
P.S. Karen has suggested that I snap blog - no pictures, just a few words to update. I'm not sure - is it worth it?
Exams - Kill. Me. Now.  

No comments: